Evogen Professional Toilet and Urinal Cleaner is a biological toilet and urinal cleaner. This unique formulation combines eco-benign® scale prevention chemistry and application specific beneficial bacteria to offer an innovative way of cleaning toilet bowls, urinals and bathroom fixtures.
Evogen Professional Toilet and Urinal Cleaner contains an effective blend of Bacillus organisms, all of which have been selected specifically for accelerated degradation of organic material that builds up on hard surfaces over time.
The bacteria have been selected for their ability to degrade organic compounds associated with toilet wastes (such as paper, fats and proteins).
Continued use of Evogen Professional Toilet and Urinal Cleaner in residential, institutional and industrial applications provides a safe and efficient way of cleaning, deodorising, and removing scale in toilet and urinal bowls and pipework continues to work whilst soiling is present.
Flush toilet, squeeze a small amount around the bowl surface, allow a short contact time, e.g. while the outer surfaces of the toilet are cleaned, then clean bowl surface thoroughly with toilet brush before flushing again. For urinals, activate flush if possible, then squeeze a small amount over the urinal bowl surface. Allow a short contact time, e.g. whilst cleaning the outer surfaces of the urinal. Now thoroughly brush surface then rinse or activate auto flush again.
- Effective cleaning, deodorising, and scale prevention for toilets and urinals
- Superior fully-formulated product: Produces high-performance cleaning of all types of toilet and urinal surfaces (Including porcelain, stainless steel, steel, brass, copper, PVC, polyethylene and polypropylene)
- Keeps waste pipes free from build-up: Particularly in low water usage applications
- Excellent for use: In vacuum sewage systems
- Keeps toilet bowls, urinals and piping systems: Free from scale build-up
- Will also have a beneficial effect on: The downstream septic tank or biological sewage treatment plant
- Optimised proprietary bacterial consortium: Degrades a broader spectrum of substrates including paper, grease, fats, proteins, starch and complex carbohydrates
- eco-benign® multi-surfactant combination: Ensures highly effective cleaning
- Application-specific bacteria: Degrade a wide range of dirt, soiling and other organic matter and continue to work whilst soiling is present
- The bacteria contained in the product can degrade uric salts: That otherwise contribute to scale and malodour
- Removes sources of odour and achieves complete bacterial degradation of trapped organic matter, then adds pleasant fragrance: Thereby creating a pleasant washroom experience
- Readily biodegradable, low toxicity eco-benign® formulae: Minimises environmental impact.