Evogen Professional Grease Drain Line is a multi-strain liquid bacterial solution specifically formulated to degrade Fats, Oils and Grease (FOG) and other food waste in the demanding environments of drain lines, grease traps and grease interceptors.
Restaurants, hospitals, schools and other institutions are prohibited from directly discharging grease into the city sewer system and must take precautions to prevent oil and grease from cooking operations entering the sewer line. Because of the regulations surrounding discharge, grease traps are essential to the operation of many businesses and organisations in a community.
Grease build-ups are often the cause of slow drain and sewage back-ups as well as creating drain odours and even pest problems.
The beneficial bacterial strains in Evogen Professional GDL are specially selected to work effectively in lower pH ranges found in grease traps and grease interceptors. They have been shown to break down a wide range of materials found in grease traps and grease interceptors:
- Vegetable, rapeseed and olive oils
- Solid fats such as lard and butter
- Starch, proteins and cellulose
- Free fatty acids
In addition, the eco-benign® formulation does not contain high levels of no emulsifying surfactants, making it a safe and effective choice for drain line and grease trap maintenance. Evogen Professional GDL is a ready to use product.
Shake before use. Apply directly into the drain line using a peristaltic pump. Dose rate is 150mls per day.
- Grease traps
- Kitchen drain lines
- Wet wells, pumping stations, sumps and wastewater piping
- Optimised application-specific, proprietary bacterial consortium: Specifically targets and degrades all types of FOG, including solid fats and all types of edible oils
- Proven complete degradation of FOG all the way to carbon dioxide and water: Effective bacterial action reduces odours associated with grease traps, interceptors and drain lines within hours of application with traps left clear of all FOG
- Products continue to be active when the pH or temperature decreases: Evogen Professional bacteria are resilient to the type of environmental changes encountered in drains and traps
- eco-benign® surfactant converts FOG to an ideal form for biodegradation, without emulsifying the grease: Prevents negative impact on physical function of grease traps and grease interceptors
- Readily biodegradable, low toxicity eco-benign® formula: Every component chosen to minimise environmental impact
- Modern bacteria-compatible chemistry: Works with the bacteria not against it to deliver maximum product performance
- Bacillus 100% in spore form: Provides long product shelf life
- Manufactured in accordance with recognised international standards, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001: Ensures consistent quality of product. product