Evogen General Purpose Sanitiser Concentrate contains a combination of eco-benign®, natural active ingredients known for their anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties. With the addition of surfactant for a dual-action cleaner, degreaser and disinfectant, the concentrated product is fully formulated for onward dilution and packaging.
Bulk, white label concentrate available in 20kg, 200kg and 1,000kg containers for onward manufacture with an independently tested anti-viral and anti-bacterial formula.
Our product offers anti-viral and anti-bacterial efficacy, depending on the dilution ratio used. The product contains natural bio-based active ingredients that quickly cut through grease and scale.
The product has been externally tested to standard BS EN 14476:2013 + A2:2019 Annex A, and has proven efficacy against all enveloped viruses including all coronaviruses and SARS‐CoV‐2 (the virus which causes COVID-19).
In addition, the formulation has also been tested to BS EN 1276:2019 (a Phase 2, Step 1 suspension test) and the product has been proven to possess bactericidal activity at a concentration of 2.5% v/v after 5 minutes under dirty conditions as defined in the test and against all the specified test bacteria, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus and Enterococcus hirae.
- For anti-viral efficacy, the product should be diluted 1:9 to produce a ready-to-use anti-viral solution.
- For anti-bacterial efficacy, the product can be diluted up to 1:39 to produce a ready-to-use anti-bacterial solution.
The product was independently tested in a UK-based laboratory, using the latest Gold Standard COVID-19 Vaccinia testing, in April 2020. The testing resulted in a 99.99% virucidal kill.
This means General Purpose Sanitiser Concentrate removes 99.99% of the COVID-19 virus from any hard surface in less than 5 minutes*.
*When used in accordance with our recommended 'directions for use'.
Suitable for use on all types of hard surfaces, including surfaces in contact with food.
- Any frequently touched surfaces or areas within the home, office or other workplace
- Superior fully formulated product: produces high performance cleaning and disinfection of all types of hard surfaces including food preparation areas
- Contains natural anti-microbial and anti-viral active ingredients that are found in many foods
- The product has been tested independently using EN 14476:2013 + A2:2019 Annex A, specifically for enveloped viruses, including all coronaviruses and SARS-CoV-2 (the virus which causes COVID-19)
- According to EN 1276:2019 (a Phase 2, Step 1 suspension test), Evogen Professional General Purpose Sanitiser Concentrate possesses bactericidal activity at concentration of 2.5% v/v after 5 minutes under dirty conditions as defined in the test and against all the specified test bacteria, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus and Enterococcus hirae
- The readily biodegradable, low toxicity, eco-benign® formulation minimises environmental impact
- Contains no quaternary ammonium salts or chlorine compounds
- Manufactured in accordance with recognised international standards, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, ensuring consistent quality of product