Evogen Professional General Purpose Sanitiser Ready-to-use Spray 750ml is a ready-to-use ‘sanitiser in a bottle’ for sanitising & protecting homes, offices, shops & commercial venues against COVID-19.
- 6 x 750ml trigger spray bottles of General Purpose Sanitiser Ready-to-use Spray
General Purpose Sanitiser Ready-to-use Spray is an anti-viral, natural-based sanitiser, biocidal cleaner, degreaser and descaler for dual action cleaning and disinfection of all hard surfaces.
Regular cleaning with Evogen Professional General Sanitiser Ready-to-use Spray helps to stop the spread of viruses and bad bacteria in your home or workplace. It’s designed for all hard surfaces in any room or environment.
Tested according to BS EN 1276 and EN 14476:2013 + A2:2019 Annex A and proven to have broad range efficacy against bacteria and viruses, including all coronaviruses and SARS-CoV-2 (the virus which causes COVID-19).
Our product offers anti-viral and anti-bacterial efficacy. The product contains natural bio-based active ingredients that quickly cut through grease and scale.
General Purpose Sanitiser has been tested according to BS EN 1276 and EN 14476:2013 + A2:2019 Annex A and proven to have broad range efficacy against bacteria and viruses, including all coronaviruses and SARS-CoV-2 (the virus which causes COVID-19).
The product was independently tested in a UK-based laboratory, using the latest Gold Standard COVID-19 Vaccinia testing, in April 2020. The testing resulted in a 99.99% virucidal kill.
This means General Purpose Sanitiser Ready-to-use Spray removes 99.99% of the COVID-19 virus from any hard surface in less than 5 minutes*.
*When used in accordance with our recommended 'directions for use'.
This is a ready-to-use product.
Remove visible dirt using the product and wipe clean.
Spray onto surface again. After 5 minutes, rinse if required or wipe clean using a cloth.
All hard surfaces and objects in homes, offices or commercial environments:
- Objects used around the home or office
- Doors and handles
- Anti-viral: Independent testing has shown that this product is effective against all enveloped viruses as defined in EN 14476:2013 + A2:2019 Annex A, including all coronaviruses and SARS‐CoV‐2 (the virus which causes COVID-19).
- Biocidal effectiveness in compliance with the following standards: EN1276, EN1650, EN13697 and EN 14476+A2.
- Anti-microbial active substance effective against a wide spectrum of bacteria and viruses.
- Superior fully formulated product: Produces high-performance sanitisation of all types of hard surfaces.
- Well suited to kitchens, washrooms and lavatory applications: includes a natural scale control active substance that is highly-effective at reducing scales associated with hard water.
- Contains a natural anti-microbial active ingredient found in many foods.
- Readily biodegradable, low toxicity, eco-benign® formulae. Minimises environmental impact.
- Contains no quaternary ammonium salts.
- Manufactured in accordance with recognised international standards, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, to ensure consistent quality of product.