For surfaces, dilute in water at a rate of 1:20 for ready to use product (e.g. administer 25ml dose using a pelican pump into 500ml trigger spray bottle and fill with water). Remove gross soiling before sanitisation. Spray onto surface, after 5 minutes rinse if required or wipe clean using a microfibre cloth.
Use our wholesale General Purpose Sanitiser as part of your professional cleaning supplies for:
All types of hard surfaces, particularly in kitchens and bathrooms
We like to ensure all our products deliver a great ROI for our customers - that's why 1 case of our General Purpose sanitiser concentrate product (2 x 5L containers) is equivalent to 266 x 750ml trigger sprays, so you can be assured of product longevity alongside its already high quality.
- Superior fully formulated product: Produces high-performance sanitisation of all types of hard surfaces and idealy suited to food preparation surfaces.
- Great return on investment: 1 bottle of General Purpose Sanitiser concentrate will make 200 X 500ml or 133 X 750ml trigger sprays of ready to use product.
- Multi-surfactant combination: Ensures highly effective cleaning
- Ideally suited to kitchen, washroom and lavatory applications: includes a natural scale control package that is highly-effective at reducing scales associated with hard water.
- The diluted ‘ready to use’ product requires no hazard labelling, reducing requirement for PPE and COSHH.
- Contains a natural anti-microbial active ingredient found in many foods.
- Biocidal effectiveness in compliance with the following standards: EN1276, EN1650, EN13697 and EN 14476+A1
- Effective against a wide spectrum of bacteria including E. coli, P. aeruginosa, E. hirae, S.aureus.
- Readily biodegradable, low toxicity, eco-benign® formulae. Minimises environmental impact.
- Contains no quaternary ammonium salts.
- Manufactured in accordance with recognised international standards, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, ensures consistent quality of product.