Evogen Professional General Purpose Sanitiser is a concentrated natural based sanitiser for dual action cleaning and disinfection of all hard surfaces including food preparation areas.
The product contains natural based active ingredients that quickly cut through grease and kill 99.999% of bacteria. Tested according to BS EN 1276 and BS EN 1040 to be effective against a wide spectrum of bacteria including E. coli, P.aeruginosa, E. hirae, S. aureus.
Designed specifically for use in commercial, residential, institutional and industrial applications provides a safe, efficient and Eco-benign® way of cleaning and sanitising hard surfaces.
For surfaces, dilute in water at a rate of 1:20 for ready to use product (e.g. administer 25ml dose using a pelican pump into 500ml trigger spray bottle and fill with water). Remove gross soiling before sanitisation. Spray onto surface, after 5 minutes rinse if required or wipe clean using a microfibre cloth.
Use our wholesale General Purpose Sanitiser as part of your professional cleaning supplies for:
All types of hard surfaces, particularly in kitchens and bathrooms
We like to ensure all our products deliver a great ROI for our customers - that's why 1 case of our General Purpose sanitiser concentrate product (2 x 5L containers) is equivalent to 266 x 750ml trigger sprays, so you can be assured of product longevity alongside its already high quality.
- Superior fully formulated product: Produces high-performance sanitisation of all types of hard surfaces and idealy suited to food preparation surfaces.
- Great return on investment: 1 bottle of General Purpose Sanitiser concentrate will make 200 X 500ml or 133 X 750ml trigger sprays of ready to use product.
- Multi-surfactant combination: Ensures highly effective cleaning
- Ideally suited to kitchen, washroom and lavatory applications: includes a natural scale control package that is highly-effective at reducing scales associated with hard water.
- The diluted ‘ready to use’ product requires no hazard labelling, reducing requirement for PPE and COSHH.
- Contains a natural anti-microbial active ingredient found in many foods.
- Biocidal effectiveness in compliance with the following standards: EN1276, EN1650, EN13697 and EN 14476+A1
- Effective against a wide spectrum of bacteria including E. coli, P. aeruginosa, E. hirae, S.aureus.
- Readily biodegradable, low toxicity, eco-benign® formulae. Minimises environmental impact.
- Contains no quaternary ammonium salts.
- Manufactured in accordance with recognised international standards, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, ensures consistent quality of product.