Evogen Professional General Purpose Biocleaner is a unique biological hard surface cleaner combining eco-benign® chemistry and application-specific beneficial bacteria to offer an innovative way of cleaning a wide variety of hard surfaces such as toilet bowls, sinks, bathroom fixtures, bathroom floors, etc.
General Purpose Biocleaner is the essential component for commercial toilet products and professional cleaning supplies.
Evogen Professional General Purpose Biocleaner contains an effective blend of Bacillus organisms, selected specifically for accelerated degradation of organic material that builds up on hard surfaces overtime.
The specific Bacillus strains have been selected for their ability to degrade organic compounds such as grease, fats, proteins, starch and complex carbohydrates.
The beneficial bacteria penetrate deep into tiny imperfections and pores where persistent dirt hides, continuing to work long after the product is applied.
Continued use of Evogen Professional General Purpose Biocleaner in residential, institutional and industrial provides a safe and efficient way of cleaning, deodorising, and removing stains on hard surfaces and continues to work whilst soiling is present.
Shake well before use. Spray onto surface, wipe using a microfibre cloth.
- All types of hard surfaces, particularly in bathrooms
- Superior fully formulated product: Produces high-performance cleaning of all types of hard surfaces (excluding food preparation surfaces)
- Optimised proprietary bacterial consortium: Degrades a broader spectrum of substrates including grease, fats, proteins, starch and complex carbohydrates.
- Multi-surfactant combination: Ensures highly effective cleaning
- Ideally suited to washroom and lavatory applications: includes a modern highly biodegradable scale control package that is highly-effective at reducing scales associated with hard water.
- The product bacteria can degrade uric salts that otherwise contribute to scale and malodour
- Application-specific bacteria degrade a wide range of dirt, soiling and other organic matter and continue to work whilst soiling is present
- Removes sources of odour and achieves complete bacterial degradation of trapped organic matter, then adds pleasant fragrance. Thereby creating pleasant washroom experience
- Readily biodegradable, low toxicity eco-benign® formulae. Minimises environmental impact
- Modern bacteria-compatible chemistry for maximum product performance. Optimises performance of bacteria due to the unique combination of eco-benign® chemistry and application-specific bacteria
- Long product shelf life due to stability of Bacillus spores. Creates reliable, long-lasting high-performance
- Manufactured in accordance with recognised international standards, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001. Ensures consistent quality of product.