Evogen Professional Carpet & Upholstery Spot and Stain Remover is a biologically based soft furnishing cleaner for exceptional long-lasting cleaning and odour control.
The product provides superior performance and long lasting odour control without the use of harsh chemicals. The surfactant package offers immediate cleaning of a wide variety of stains on carpets and soft furnishings and continues to work even on re-soiling occurrences. It is available in a neat ready to use formula in a handy 750ml trigger spray.
Evogen Professional Carpet & Upholstery Spot and Stain Remover contains an effective blend of Bacillus organisms, selected specifically for accelerated degradation of organic material that builds up on soft furnishings over time.
The beneficial bacteria penetrate deep into the carpet fibres where persistent dirt and stains reside and break down dirt and odour at its source. The beneficial bacteria remain on the surface continuing to work long after the product is applied, helping to prevent the reoccurrence of odours and stains.
Shake well before use. Spray directly onto stain. Agitate with a soft cloth and remove residual moisture with a dry cloth. Always test on an inconspicuous area first.
- Spot carpet cleaning
- Upholstery stains
- Optimised proprietary bacterial consortium degrades a broad spectrum of organic materials: Eliminating many sources of stains and resulting in cleaner fabric and carpets
- The application-specific bacterial consortium is highly effective against stains and urine odours: The product continues to work after application. Immediate cleaning is followed by secondary action of the bacterial consortium to remove any remaining organic matter
- Highly effective eco-benign® chemistry: Delivers superior cleaning without being harmful to the environment Product contains a special odour encapsulation technology to reduce malodours
- Broad and flexible coverage: Can be used to spot-clean upholstery, curtains and vehicle upholstery
- Dual surfactant blend: Offers superior cleaning, detergency and fibre conditioning
- Readily biodegradable, low toxicity, eco-benign® formulae: Minimises environmental impact - Delivers superior cleaning without being harmful to the environment
- Addition of modern, highly biodegradable ingredients to ‘mop up’ any metal ions that may encourage soil deposit onto the fabric: Thereby reduces re-soiling and in addition also improves performance in hard water areas
- Modern bacteria-compatible chemistry: Optimises performance of bacteria due to the unique combination of eco-benign® chemistry and application-specific bacteria
- Bacteria 100% in spore form: Long product shelf life
- Manufactured in accordance with recognised international standards, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001: Provides consistent quality of product
- Incorporates the Evogen Professional brand fragrance