FAQ: Why are probiotic cleaners better than harsh chemicals? (video)
In our new FAQ video series, Technical Specialist Dr. Phil Caunt answers some of our most frequently asked questions about the science of probiotics.
At Genesis Biosciences, we’ve pioneered using probiotics in cleaning products.
But why are probiotic cleaners better than harsh chemicals? What’s the difference?
To answer that very question, Dr. Phil Caunt explains why probiotic cleaners are better for you – and for the planet – compared to traditional, harsh chemicals.
Explore more about probiotics
- FAQ: What does ‘probiotic’ actually mean? (video)
- FAQ: How probiotics can benefit large-scale manufacturers & formulators (video)
- FAQ: What are the wider benefits of probiotic cleaners? (video)
- How probiotic cleaning products keep the office healthy
- Probiotic cleaners VS chemical cleaners: Which is better? [infographic]
This article was originally published on our parent site, genesisbiosciences.co.uk.