FAQ: What does ‘probiotic’ actually mean? (video)
In our new FAQ video series, Technical Specialist Dr. Phil Caunt answers some of our most frequently asked questions about the science of probiotics.
At Genesis Biosciences, we’ve pioneered using probiotics in cleaning products.
But what is ‘probiotic’? We may know the term from supermarket yoghurts, but how does that work in a cleaning liquid?
To answer that very question, Genesis Biosciences’ Dr. Phil Caunt explains the popular term ‘probiotic’ in cleaning products.
Explore more about probiotics
- FAQ: Why are probiotic cleaners better than harsh chemicals? (video)
- FAQ: How probiotics can benefit large-scale manufacturers & formulators (video)
- FAQ: What are the wider benefits of probiotic cleaners? (video)
- How probiotic cleaning products keep the office healthy
- Probiotic cleaners VS chemical cleaners: Which is better? [infographic]
This article was originally published on our parent site, genesisbiosciences.co.uk.