Evogen Professional Odour Neutraliser is a liquid bacterial concentrate.
It combines unique eco-benign® chemistry and application-specific beneficial bacteria to offer a proven, innovative and effective long-term approach to odour control. It is available in a dilutable concentrate (10 X) or a ready to use product.
Odours are a major problem in many situations. Air fresheners are generally perfumes that use a strong pleasant smell to mask the bad odour, but they usually work for only a short time and are easily overpowered. A range of chemical odour counteractant technologies have been developed and are now used in major retail brands. However, Genesis Biosciences has taken the best of these technologies and combined it with beneficial bacteria, which gives a three pronged attack on odour problems:
- The fragrance helps to immediately reduce the malodour
- The eco-benign® chemical odour counteractant then binds any existing malodour molecules, by encapsulating them and making them too large for the nose to detect them
- The beneficial bacteria in the product degrade organic matter such as proteins and starch in the application area. The products of this degradation are then taken into the bacteria cells and used for growth. Thus the slow breakdown of these materials, which would otherwise result in the formation of many malodorous compounds, cannot occur and the odour is prevented at the source
Shake well before use. Spray liberally around affected area. Repeat as necessary.
- Carpet and fabric care
- Vehicle interiors
- Refuse collection area
- Animal cages and pens
We like to ensure all our products deliver a great ROI for our customers - that's why 1 case of our Odour Neutraliser product (2 x 5L jerry cans) is equivalent to 13 x 750ml trigger sprays, so you can be assured of product longevity alongside its already high quality.
- Highly effective against spoiled food, fish, cigarette smoke and other odorous compounds
- Product has a three phase action and delivers complete odour elimination
- Unique eco-benign® odour encapsulation technology: binds and traps odours immediately
- Optimised proprietary application-specific bacterial consortium degrades a broad spectrum of substrates: biological action removes a combination of odours at source
- Highly effective formulation: product effective against a wide range of odours, efficacy has been proven by extensive field trials
- Readily biodegradable, low toxicity eco-benign® formulae: minimises environmental impact
- Modern compatible chemistry that optimises performance of bacteria. The unique combination of eco-benign® chemistry and application-specific bacteria delivers maximum product performance
- Bacillus 100% in spore form: creating a long product shelf life
- Manufactured in accordance with recognised international standards, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001: providing consistent quality of product