Evogen Professional Exterior Hard surface Cleaner is a unique liquid concentrate combining innovative eco-benign® chemistry and application-specific bacteria to offer an effective way of cleaning a wide variety of exterior surfaces.
Evogen Professional Exterior Hard Surface Cleaner contains an effective blend of Bacillus organisms, selected specifically for accelerated degradation of organic material that builds up on hard surfaces overtime.
The beneficial bacteria penetrate deep into tiny imperfections and pores where persistent dirt hides, continuing to work long after the product is applied.
Continued use of Evogen Professional Exterior Hard Surface Cleaner in residential, institutional and industrial applications provides a safe and efficient way of cleaning, deodorising, and removing stains on hard surfaces and continues to work whilst soiling is present. Evogen Professional Exterior Hard Surface Cleaner is available as a dilutable concentrate (10X).
- Removal of greasy and aged soiling from all types of floors and hard surfaces that are not damaged by water
- Concrete, stone and brick surfaces
- Removal of discoloration caused by algae and lichens
- Painted and coated aluminium and steel e.g. exterior building cladding
- Has also been used as a heavy duty cleaner for very difficult to clean surfaces such as moving walkways (travelators)
- Superior fully formulated product: Delivers high-performance cleaning and degreasing
- Optimised application-specific bacterial consortium: Degrades a broad spectrum of substrates – including grease, fats, proteins, starch and complex carbohydrates.
- Highly effective eco-benign® chemistry: Ensures immediate, effective and ongoing cleaning
- Product continues to degrade organic matter and new deposits by biological action post-cleaning: Maintaining cleaner surfaces for longer
- Product prevents grease from resurfacing: Prevents dangerous, slippery floor conditions
- Product bacteria provide additional advantage in terms of degradation of dirt within washing solution post application: Ensures surface run-off cause minimal issues downstream
- Readily biodegradable, low toxicity eco-benign® formulae: Minimises environmental impact
- Modern bacteria-compatible chemistry: Results in maximum product performance, the eco-benign® chemistry package works with the bacteria not against it
- Bacillus 100% in spore form: Providing a long product shelf life
- Manufactured in accordance with recognised international standards, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001: Ensures consistent product quality