Evogen Professional Bio Urinal Cubes are small solid blocks containing a unique combination of application-specific bacteria and eco-benign® chemistry, to reduce inorganic and organic scale build-up and associated malodours in urinals, traps associated pipe work. Evogen Professional Bio Urinal Cubes are available as in pails containing 50 X 33g cubes.
Evogen Professional Bio-Urinal Cubes deliver large numbers of application-specific organic waste-degrading bacteria eco-benign® scale prevention technology.
The removal of this scale prevents the formation of odours at source. Experience has shown that the frequency of urinal flushing can be reduced, possibly as far as one to two service flushes per day, offering the opportunity for significant water cost savings.
During use, the cube slowly dissolves, delivering a combination of application-specific bacteria and eco-benign® scale prevention technology which, in combination, reduce inorganic and organic scale in urinals, traps and associated pipe work.
Note that this product is not intended to compete directly with traditional chemical (PDCB) tossblocks, where a pile of blocks is placed in each urinal and is then replaced frequently. The Bio-Urinal Cubes are scientifically formulated so that one cube treats one urinal for up to 6 weeks.
One Bio-Urinal Cube is placed in each urinal and will last 2-6 weeks. In the case of troughs, approximately every 50cm, and then changed every 2-6 weeks, or when the cube has been reduced to less than one quarter of the original size.
- All Urinal formats
- The application-specific bacteria and scale control technology combination reduces scale build-up and helps prevent slow flow situations: This reduces labour costs in mechanically clearing pipework following blockages
- This scale is normally the source of odours, in that slow break down of the scale results in the release of very odorous materials such as amines and ammonia. The prevention of scale build up therefore has a positive effect on odour.
- Easy and simple to use: Cost saving – no additional plumbing or retrofitting required unlike some biological urinal systems
- Bio-Urinal Cubes allows urinal flushing frequency to be reduced allowing major water cost savings
- Compatible with all urinal materials: stainless steel, porcelain, natural stone and ceramics: Can be used in all formats of urinals currently available
- Does not contain harmful chemicals such as PDCB: Reduces risk to operators and urinal users
- Bio-Urinal Cube contains a fragrance for immediate odour masking effects: Creates a pleasant washroom environment during use